“Eyebrow dandruff may sound rare, but it is one of those white fleck issues around your eyebrows just like you often found them on your head.”
Eyebrow dandruff is not common among the people because people clean their face almost every day and hence this condition is very rare to be noticed. However, getting dandruff on eyebrow and eyelashes is not impossible. It is all about your skin and issues related to your skin.
If your head is suffering from dandruff then your ears, eyebrows, and eyelashes may suffer from the same conditions as well. So you do not need to panic unless it is irritating and creating lot of trouble around your eyes. You can use both homemade remedies and medical sure to get rid of dandruff.
Reasons behind the Eyebrow dandruff
However, before going for the cure let’s understand the different conditions that may lead you to the Eyebrow dandruff. These conditions have been elaborated as follow:
- If you do not have much moisture on your skin or you are suffering from the skin that may lead you to dryness due to the particular condition, then you can have dandruff on your scalp as well as on your eyebrow.
- In the case of the Seborrheic dermatitis, you may have a yellow greasy looking flake with the red itchy skin. If you are feeling itchiness around your eyebrow, then you may be suffering from Eyebrow dandruff.
- There are many skin disorders like eczema can also lead to the Eyebrow dandruff that can be noticed with the help of the redness itchiness and inflamed skin patches.
Remedies for the Eyebrow dandruff
Prevention is better than the cure. We all know about this fact so how about we prevent the skin from getting the Eyebrow dandruff and still in case we have dandruff we can go for the remedies. Below stated are some of the preventive measures that should be taken so that one don’t suffer from Eyebrow dandruff:
- Make sure to clean your eyebrow with the help of the mild face wash and cold water at least twice a day.
- Once a week makes sure to remove the dead cells from your skin by exfoliating your eyebrow with the mild herbal exfoliating face wash.
- Before sleeping in the night, make sure to apply some water based baby lotion on your eyebrow to retain the moisture of the skin.
- You can a
lso give you eyebrow hot oil massage so that the dryness does not follow you.
- Last but most importantly, make sure eat healthy and regular food instead of the junk food.
Even after following all theses preventive measures, you are suffering from the Eyebrow dandruff then you must go for the medical assistance and use the medicated shampoos and lotions to get rid of those white or yellow flecks from your eyebrows. However, the first cure is “Keep the moisture in your skin and make sure to remain clean.”