“Are you irritated with those white flakes on your head and wants to get rid of them? Then keep in mind: If you know the reason of dandruff then you can solve the question “How do you get rid of dandruff?”
In this article, we will be inculcating some of the simplest solutions that can help you in getting rid of dandruff. However, before going to the remedies let us explain the different reason and the symptoms of dandruff. Once you have come to know about the simple reason behind flaky scalp, then you will be able to remove them very easily as well. So before going to the answers let’s know why there is dandruff on your scalp?
Reason and symptoms of Dandruff
Some of the common reason of dandruff has been stated as follow:
- Stress and poor diet are one of the main reasons that lead to the hormonal imbalance and that eventually leads to dandruff. To understand the fact let us tell you that due to hormones our skin either turns way too oily or way too dry. In both the condition you will suffer from the white colored dandruff.
- Dryness of the skin that is coming naturally with time or due to some internal reasons leads to white flake dandruff.
- Too much of oil that can trigger the Seborrheic dermatitis also lead to yellow colored greasy dandruff.
- Inadequate brushing and inadequate washing of your scalp lead to dead cell growth of the scalp and this lead to irritating dandruff.
- Too much of shampoo and chemical products may also result in dryness that can eventually lead to dandruff.
- Finally, in the case you are suffering from some skin disorder, then you may suffer for dandruff that has the red skin patches surrounding them.
How do we get rid of dandruff?
Now we will be stating some of the remedies that must be followed by the people who want remove dandruff. People can take a look at the points elaborated as follow:
- Dryness leads to dandruff that only means that you need to get rid of dandruff and hence make sure to moisturize your scalp properly. Hot oil massage is one of the best remedies for the dandruff.
- Poor hygiene and improper brushing are also the reason behind dandruff so one should wash the scalp after a regular interval of time and should brush at least twice a day.
- Many anti-dandruff shampoos are available in the market but make sure to use them according to your scalp. If your scalp is too oily choose the make it dry and if your scalp is dry choose the one that can help in retaining the moisture.
- Stress and poor diet should be minimized. Health food that is full of rich vitamins, minerals and proteins should be taken, and a happy lifestyle should be adopted by the person.
- In the case of skin disorder that leads to irritation along with itching, one should make sure to get the medical assistance for getting rid of dandruff.